We have so much to tell you.
Someone has to be first. It should be you.
River’s Edge will be a retirement community founded on firsts: the first Life Plan Community* in New York City; the first with a world-class art collection throughout the community; the first focus on the connected, vibrant living our residents will enjoy on this most famous of rivers.
Our free information kit details all of the exciting aspects of the life that’s calling you here including:
- Personal connectedness – how we’re creating a community where activities, programs and a focus on inclusion help our residents maintain purpose
- Individualized healthcare plans – how we’ll help you map out all of your future needs, and how you’ll access any and all of it right from your River’s Edge home
- An atmosphere of wellness – walking paths, pool, spas, juice and coffee bars, a zen garden
- Healthful, delicious cuisine – chef-prepared, casual to fine dining
- Access to the best of the city – the urban experience you want, on your terms, minutes away
Call us today at (718) 581-1900, or fill out the form to get it via email.
* also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community or CCRC
Fill out the form below to get your free Information Kit.
The purpose of this marketing material is for RiverSpring Health to offer prospective residents an opportunity to a guaranteed priority placement in the Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) by entering a priority reservation agreement and paying a fully refundable priority reservation fee. The priority reservation fee will be deposited into an escrow account, and shall be refunded with interest upon request for cancellation. The priority reservation agreement is not a continuing care contract and may be cancelled at any time by the prospective resident or their legal representative.
The independent living units will be built after the requirements for construction have been met and approval to start construction has been granted by the Department of Health.